Delivery Options

Delivery OptionsCostDelivery Time
ROYAL MAIL
FIRST CLASS POST
£3.99 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days.  Please allow up to 3 working days from point of dispatch before contacting us regarding your order.

 

Please note that our personalised and bespoke products take approximately 7 days to produce from point of ordering.  Please allow sufficient time for your gift to arrive.

We’re all about safe and secure shopping

We accept all major credit and debit cards, and all payments are processed via the secure merchant PayPal.  You are not required to have a PayPal account in order to shop with us. So you can be sure your card details are always safe with us.

We’re all ears

We work with TrustPilot, the most trusted independent customer feedback forum, to give you the chance to rate your experience. Once your order’s been sent you’ll receive a short survey email from TrustPilot. Your feedback helps us and  improve what it’s like to shop with us.