Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of personalised products unless the product is faulty. Please contact us by phone or email and we’ll do our best to resolve the problem.
Where our products are tailor-made for you, our machines will print exactly the message you enter. We advise you to double check all details are completely correct. We cannot accept responsibility for mistakes unless we find that the fault has occurred due to our production process. Please contact us so we can fully check your order.
We are bound by the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) where applicable.
If for any reason you decide you no longer want the goods you have the option to return the goods for a refund under the following conditions:
- We must be advised within 7 working days of delivery if you no longer require the product(s).
- The product(s) must then be returned to us within a further 7 working days
- We can only accept the return of stock, non-bespoke items. Any Product made specifically for a customer cannot be returned for a refund.
- You are responsible for the return delivery cost. Original delivery costs will be refunded.
- Goods must be returned and unused in excellent condition and in original undamaged packaging.
If you do not return the product within 7 working days of the notice of cancellation or return, we will deem that you have accepted the product(s).
In the unlikely event that your order is faulty, please contact us as soon as you can. We may ask you to send a photograph of the product. Should it be necessary, we will advise you how to return the item to us.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will reimburse the price you have paid for the faulty item onto the credit or debit card that you paid with. Alternatively, we will send you a replacement free of charge.
We do not offer a refund and a replacement.
Refunds cannot be given if the fault is as a result of your own actions such as the misuse of the product or poor print quality due to low resolution images being uploaded.
We do not offer a trial and return policy unless specifically agreed prior to delivery.